1. Personal identification information:
Fityouth may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including but not limited to when Users visit the Website, register on the Website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on the Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and payment information. Users may, however, visit the Website anonymously. Fityouth will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
2. Non-personal identification information:
Fityouth may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with the Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about Users' means of connection to the Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
3. Web browser cookies:
4. How we use collected information:
Fityouth may collect and use Users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize User experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on the Website.
- To improve the Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from Users.
- To process payments: We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
5. How we protect User information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Users' personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on the Website.
6. Sharing Users' personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
8. Your acceptance of these terms:
The information provided on the Fityouth website is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to keep the information up to date and accurate, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Fityouth. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Fityouth takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the website's or service provider's systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the website and deliver targeted advertisements.
How to control cookies?
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by adjusting your browser settings. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that if you disable cookies, some features of the Fityouth website may not function properly.
Contact : 9999267604,9999699431